I am all about gold eye makeup lately. Maybe it’s that fall is here and, I’m starting to reach for neutrals more and more, but recently there is something about gold that particularly floats my boat.
1. Start off by priming your lid and applying under-eye concealer for any dark circles.
2. Apply a golden shadow to your entire lid. This is Half Baked from the Naked palette. Thanks Joanna for letting me know how awesome this shade is.
3. Apply a white or beige eyeliner to your lower waterline. My new favorite discovery is beige eyeliner. I had heard people talk about it before, but I didn’t try it until I started using a sample that came with my Glamoflauge concealer after I got to the UK. It really does a nice job of brightening your eyes without looking unnatural.
4. Apply a dark brown shadow to the outer corner of your lower lash line and your upper lash line. Lining your eyes with a brown shade adds definition without looking too out of place.
5. Apply mascara and, you’re ready to go.
Do you prefer neutral or more vivid eyeshadow shades?