In an attempt to procrastinate from my impending paper deadlines, I’ve been spending a bit of time on the Pinterest beauty boards. The other day, when I came across this pin – I knew I wanted to put my own spin on it.
1. Apply under eye concealer. I am using Collection’s Lasting Perfection concealer, and it’s been a favorite of mine since I got to the UK.
2. Apply Sin (a light, shimmery pink) over the entire lid.
3. Apply Toasted (medium, shimmery pink) to the outer edge of the lid.
4. Apply Hustle (dark, shimmery pink) to the crease.
5. Apply a dark brown kohl liner to the upper and lower waterline. I’ve been using Barry M’s Kohl Pencil, and it works well on the water line, but it will smudge if you over apply.
6. Coat on some mascara. I am still holding to my old standby, the Rocket by Mayebelline. Lucky, I brought two tubes to England because it costs like £7 ($12) here.
I should probably get back to writing these papers. Who knew you actually had to do work when you study abroad? It’s also a bit more pressure considering these papers are the weight of my entire grade in each class. No pressure – I got this. I’ve still got 18 days (famous last words).
Do you use Pinterest?