It always surprises me when Christmas is over. There is all of this buildup to one day and then bam – the wrapping paper is balled in the trash, the cookies are gone, and decorations disappear back into their boxes.
Personally, I’ve never been a New Year’s fan, but I know a lot of people like to go out and celebrate. I wore this eye look for Christmas eve (inspired by this pin), but I think it could work just as well for any remaining holiday parties or future nights out.
1. Apply a neutral base (Naked) across the whole lid.
2. Apply a dark brown kohl liner to the upper and lower lash line.
3. Taking a light brown shade (Buck) apply it to your upper lash line winging it out as if you were applying a cat eye.
4. Apply a dark pink shade (Toasted) to the crease and upper lash line. Don’t worry if it looks outliney we’ll blend it out in a bit.
5. Apply a light champagne shade (Sin) to the entire lid. Now, make sure to blend out any remaining harsh lines.
6. Apply highlighter (Virgin) to the inner corner and mascara to the lashes. I used a dark brown mascara instead of the traditional black to soften the look a bit. Either would work.
Do you have New Year’s plans?