Ahhh – Friday, long time no see. For the past two months, I have been using my Naked 1 palette every day (and yet I still have, miraculously, not hit pan). And although there are an infinite amount of looks to get from using this palette, in the past few weeks I keep falling back on this one in particular.
Tools of the trade: Naked 1 Palette, NYX HD Eye Primer, NYX Dark Circle Concealer, CoverGirl Clump Crusher in Brown, NYX Wonder Pencil in Light, Rimmel Soft Kohl Pencil in Sable.
1. Apply undereye concealer and eye primer. Then, apply Sin or an equivalent light champagne color to the entire lid.
2. Apply Toasted or a deep pink to the crease and outer third of the lid.
3. Using Toasted or a deep pink, apply to the lower lash line and blend out.
4. Apply a dark brown eye pencil to the upper lash line. Tightline your lower lash line with a beige eyeliner and apply to the inner corner.
5. Apply mascara and highlighter to the inner corner (I used Virgin).
What are your weekend plans? Anything fun?